Danube University Krems
|Institution Type:||College / University|
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Education, Arts and Architecture/Department for Image Science we are looking, for an immediate placement until 14 September 2019, to start as early as possible, for a committed
Academic Assistant for 20 hours/week.
Advertisment No. SB17-0107
- scientific assistance of the project leader at the Digital Humanities Lab
- support of the project leader in the implementation of research projects in the field of Digital Humanities
- organisation and writing of funding proposals
- support in the preparation of a conference in 2017
- master’s degree in the field of media art histories or image science
- knowledge in Digital Humanities and Media Art Research, Archive of Digital Art thesaurus research
- experience of international research applications
- project experience is advantageous
- excellent command of spoken and written English
- high level of communicative and organisational competence
- ability to work indepently with team-orientation
You may expect a demanding job offering interesting opportunities of career development in a performance-oriented, creative and highly motivated environment.
Persons with disabilities who meet the required qualification criteria are expressly invited to apply for this position and their applications will be given special consideration.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by 21. July 2017
For more detailed information, please see:
|Contact:||Prof. Dr. Oliver Grau, MAE|
|Primary Category:||Digital Humanities|
|Secondary Categories:||Art / Art History|
Source: H-Net Job Guide, JOB: Wiss. Mitarbeit MediaArtHistories/Digital Humanities, Uni Krems, accessed 2017-07-18.